Complete Complexion: Skincare in Your 30s

Complete Complexion: Skincare in Your 30s - A number of folks approach the age of 30 slightly worried and, absolute panic in some cases. It feels like the beginning of a whole new phase of life, though this is true when the subject in consideration is the skin. You...

Tanning and Skin

Learn About Tanning and Skin To a number of people, summer suggests the perfect time to hang out at the beach or the pool, soaking up the sun’s rays in search of a wonderful tan. However, before you head to the pool in your bathing suit or pay for a booth in a salon...

6 Steps for Choosing a Clean and Safe Sunscreen

Many of us are yet to see the light when it comes to protection from the sun. A recent study carried out on adults revealed that nearly 40 percent of people indicated that they don’t use sunscreen while the remaining 60 percent said they only make use of sunscreen...

16 Amazing Benefits Of Facials For Your Skin

Practically everyone has had a facial, but are they good for your face? Today we will reveal 16 amazing benefits of facials for your skin that you cannot miss. But first: Facials are treatments that remove blemishes, prevent premature aging, moisturize, regenerate and...

How To Use Honey To Get Glowing Skin

If you're wondering how to use honey to get glowing skin, look no further. Used since ancient Egypt in Cleopatra’s beauty routines, honey is a natural remedy commonly present in all kitchens. Natural honey will not only help your skin glow and radiate, but due to its...