If you want to look gorgeous and radiant, it’s essential to maintain routines and healthy habits for perfect skin. That’s why we have prepared a list with 15 things women with perfect skin do every day, so that little by little you get to incorporate these new habits into your daily routine and enjoy flawless skin without makeup.
- Drinking water: Drinking sufficient water each day, around six to eight glasses, not only helps you to eliminate toxins, but it will boost your energy and immune system.
- Apply sunscreen: Take care of your skin using products with 50 SPF sunscreen every day.
- They don’t smoke: Young looking people don’t smoke, why? Because the chemicals in a cigarette, as well as the repetitive facial gestures made when smoking, can cause premature skin aging.
- Also, go easy on the drinks: One of the effects of drinking alcohol is dehydration and, with it, skin and hair dryness.
- Be gentle: Your face’s skin, particularly the skin around the eyes, is very delicate. The next time you are applying makeup or washing your face, be gentle, you are not sanding a table, you should be delicately touching your face.
- Know your skin type: If you have dry skin and mistakenly use products purposed for oily skin you will vanish all your natural moisture. Likewise, if you have oily skin and use products for dry skin, you could wind up increasing oiliness.
- They cut down Carbs: Carbohydrates and processed sugars accelerate aging and the appearance of pimples, because they decrease collagen production and therefore reduce skin’s elasticity.
- Wash your face every night: Always! Makeup residues are the best way to accelerate skin aging and cause acne.
- Sleep tight: Sleeping helps to prevent aging and promotes cellular skin regeneration.
- Masks are indispensable: After only one application natural masks can enhance your skin’s beauty.
- Clean makeup tools: Dirty brushes and makeup sponges will not only accumulate product but bacteria that can cause acne.
- Keep a diet rich in vitamin C and E: to increase skin elasticity, and strengthen your hair and nails.
- Exercise: Maintaining an exercise routine helps speed up the cellular flow of nutrients, eliminates toxins and helps to control hormonal disorders.
- Ice treatment: Hot water removes all the natural oils of your skin causing dryness. However, applying cold water and ice to your face improves your blood flow.
- Exfoliate: Enjoy a softer skin exfoliating once a week to remove dead cells and stimulate skin renewal.
Apply an ice cube on the face or anywhere else on your skin can sound like something out of an E.L. James book. However, more and more people realize the powerful effect of a simple ice cube to highlight their skin’s natural beauty.
In this article, we have prepared a list of all the benefits of an Ice Cube on Face to give you a real 5-star facial treatment from the comfort of your home.
Ice Cube On Face: 15 Amazing Beauty Benefits at home
- Young again: The ice cube’s cold stimulates blood circulation helping to prevent wrinkles.
- Prevents acne: As it reduces the production of natural skin oils, it also prevents blackheads and whiteheads.
- Promotes cell regeneration: especially when we have undergone a chemical peeling or some other deep exfoliation treatment.
- Fights dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be treated by placing a small cube of ice on them. This will reduce inflammation giving you a fresher appearance within minutes.
- Helps you with open pores: Especially during summer, applying ice packs and ice cubes is an excellent alternative to look your best.
- Softer skin: In the same way, tighten your skin due to the constriction of capillary vessels, thus enhancing your skin’s glow and softness.
- Improve your makeup results: Ice improves the absorption of moisturizers, primers and other products taking your makeup results to a whole new level.
- Ice reduces inflammatory processes: Instead of water put cucumber juice in the ice tray. Applying those cubes to your face can help reduce the redness and swelling of plucking eyebrows out.
- Help camouflage outbreaks: Applying ice before starting to use makeup will also reduce acne inflammation and redness.
- No more chapped lips: Applying ice to your lips will stimulate circulation helping chapped lips to heal faster.
- Sunburn Reliefs: But don’t apply just ordinary water ice cubes, freeze some Aloe Vera instead, and you won’t believe the results.
- The perfect ending to a facial: Freezing rose water is the ideal finish to a homemade facial. Try it!
- For anti-wrinkle treatments: It accelerates the recovery from treatments such as Peelings, Radiofrequency and other procedures that tighten the skin.
- It is an economical replacement of facial tonic: It fulfills the same functions for only a minimal fraction of the cost.
- Last minute: If you want a stunning look, but you don’t have all your makeup goodies with you, a simple ice cube melted can work as a shadow primer and improve the adhesion of your makeup base.
Today we are going to talk about 5 essential vitamins for healthier skin that we can find in everyday foods and cosmetic products. Understanding that beauty is the result of our habits is somewhat complicated, but over time it shows that people with better habits look younger.
Beauty begins with our body working properly. Living a stress-free life, cutting out alcoholic beverages and cigarettes, using sunscreen and moisturizers on a regular basis are essential steps to stay healthy and look your best, as is eating at least one serving of fruit each day.
Hence, a diet high in sugars, fats, and junk food consumption not only produces obesity, but also hormonal problems that result in acne, stretch marks, oily skin, and fatigue. The beauty of our younger aged years comes from an accelerated cellular regeneration and the elevated hyaluronic acid and collagen production that our body generates to protect us from the millions of falls that we’ve suffered while we are learning to walk.
Over the years all these processes slow down and begin to show signs of aging such as wrinkles, lines of expression, and loss of skin elasticity. Although aging is a natural process, reducing the speed with which our body ages is in our hands, waiting for us in our pantry.
By increasing the intake of these vitamins, you will be able to look, and feel, younger for many many years to come:
It has excellent antioxidant properties, promotes collagen production and is easy to absorb through capsules, creams, and foods. Guavas, believe it or not, are richer on vitamin C than oranges. However, there’s no need to stop drinking that delicious juice every morning. Freshly squeezed at home, don’t add sugar and you’ll be starting the day on the right foot.
Also known as retinol, Vitamin A is one of the panaceas of the fight against aging. Present in all regenerating creams, it prevents acne, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces sun exposure damage. If you want to give a retinol boost to your diet, prepare a broccoli and spinach cream or a sweet potato purée.
The most popular of the Antiaging vitamins, Vitamin E is the fundamental nutritional element for skin regeneration, as well as the growth and strength of hair and nails. Although there are many effective ways to consume Vitamin E concentrated in capsules, and topical applications, a kale omelet with olives and pine nuts will delight everyone.
The sun… we can’t live with it, can’t live without it! What a dilemma! To clear sunspots, there is no better way than taking Vitamin B3. Fight hyperpigmentation by eating an avocado ice cream or Sunflower seeds.
If it improves circulation, it improves cellular regeneration, and the skin’s elasticity. That’s why foods rich in vitamin K, such as cabbage and cauliflower, should always be present in your diet.
If you’re wondering how to use honey to get glowing skin, look no further. Used since ancient Egypt in Cleopatra’s beauty routines, honey is a natural remedy commonly present in all kitchens. Natural honey will not only help your skin glow and radiate, but due to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties it can also help you fight aging and acne.
What kind of honey I need to get glowing skin:
The natural honey, organically produced, in a cruelty-free bee farm is excellent for dermatological treatments. Industrialized honey undergoes chemical procedures that could decrease its natural properties.
Of course, there are many types of honey; even some are produced only with a specific kind of nectar. When using it for cosmetic purposes, try to focus on avoiding those with added sugars and other industrialized sweeteners.
Why honey is great for your skin
Natural honey has a complex composition rich in nutrients. It also contains enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and organic acids which provide therapeutic properties in all kinds of treatments. Dermatologically, the main benefits of honey are:
- Bactericidal: The presence of hydrogen peroxide, flavonoids, and phenolic acids makes it perfect to treat acne, heal burns and to exfoliate the skin.
- Antioxidant properties: Antioxidants are natural substances that prevent the formation of oxides, which slow cellular decomposition at all levels. Your heart, connective tissue, and your skin will benefit from honey in all its presentations and forms (but especially on top of pancakes).
How To Use Honey To Get Glowing Skin at home:
It’s easy! Put it on your freshly cleaned face! My personal favorite is using it in a homemade facial mask made mixing honey, oats and ground red apple. Apply it on your face and let it sit for 15 minutes. Not only does it make your skin look glowy and fresh, but it also moisturizes and fights acne due to honey’s bactericidal and antiseptic effects.
For anti-aging effects take a brush and apply a tablespoon of honey mixed with egg white. Distribute it from your cleavage to your forehead, avoiding placing it around the eyes. 15 minutes later remove it using only cold water and neutral soap. Baby skin at home! Guaranteed!
We hope you have enjoyed all the benefits of using honey to get glowing skin. Do you want us to review other natural home remedies? Natural Facial mask recipes, or tips to prevent skin aging? Let us know in the comments! See you next time!