Apply an ice cube on the face or anywhere else on your skin can sound like something out of an E.L. James book. However, more and more people realize the powerful effect of a simple ice cube to highlight their skin’s natural beauty.
In this article, we have prepared a list of all the benefits of an Ice Cube on Face to give you a real 5-star facial treatment from the comfort of your home.
Ice Cube On Face: 15 Amazing Beauty Benefits at home
- Young again: The ice cube’s cold stimulates blood circulation helping to prevent wrinkles.
- Prevents acne: As it reduces the production of natural skin oils, it also prevents blackheads and whiteheads.
- Promotes cell regeneration: especially when we have undergone a chemical peeling or some other deep exfoliation treatment.
- Fights dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be treated by placing a small cube of ice on them. This will reduce inflammation giving you a fresher appearance within minutes.
- Helps you with open pores: Especially during summer, applying ice packs and ice cubes is an excellent alternative to look your best.
- Softer skin: In the same way, tighten your skin due to the constriction of capillary vessels, thus enhancing your skin’s glow and softness.
- Improve your makeup results: Ice improves the absorption of moisturizers, primers and other products taking your makeup results to a whole new level.
- Ice reduces inflammatory processes: Instead of water put cucumber juice in the ice tray. Applying those cubes to your face can help reduce the redness and swelling of plucking eyebrows out.
- Help camouflage outbreaks: Applying ice before starting to use makeup will also reduce acne inflammation and redness.
- No more chapped lips: Applying ice to your lips will stimulate circulation helping chapped lips to heal faster.
- Sunburn Reliefs: But don’t apply just ordinary water ice cubes, freeze some Aloe Vera instead, and you won’t believe the results.
- The perfect ending to a facial: Freezing rose water is the ideal finish to a homemade facial. Try it!
- For anti-wrinkle treatments: It accelerates the recovery from treatments such as Peelings, Radiofrequency and other procedures that tighten the skin.
- It is an economical replacement of facial tonic: It fulfills the same functions for only a minimal fraction of the cost.
- Last minute: If you want a stunning look, but you don’t have all your makeup goodies with you, a simple ice cube melted can work as a shadow primer and improve the adhesion of your makeup base.
Practically everyone has had a facial, but are they good for your face? Today we will reveal 16 amazing benefits of facials for your skin that you cannot miss.
But first: Facials are treatments that remove blemishes, prevent premature aging, moisturize, regenerate and tighten the skin making you feel and look fabulous. But of course, not all facials are the same or suited for any skin types. Here is a list with all the benefits you can obtain:
16 Amazing Benefits Of Facials For Your Skin
- It helps skin regeneration: Removing dead cells, encouraging circulation and performing deep hydration routines.
- Regarding deep hydration routines: As estheticians usually apply masks to close pores and nourish your dermis, softer and glowy skin is one of the most common and expected results of facials.
- Anti-aging effects: Looking older is a common result of poor nutrition and unhealthy habits. Additionally, collagen application during a facial treatment reduces premature aging signs such as lines of expression.
- It prevents clogged pores: A more beautiful skin means using less concealer and less makeup base, therefore it translates to less pore clogging.
- Say goodbye to saggy eyes: Similarly, the skin around your eyes receives the necessary attention and moisture, making your eyes look rested in a blink.
- Fresh Start: The extraction and elimination of blackheads, whiteheads, and even comedones is a fundamental step of facials. Yes, it can be somewhat uncomfortable, but it is the best way to heal your skin.
- In addition: With the exfoliation part, you will eliminate the dead skin cells that formed superficial scars of picking your face on a heavily stressed week.
- Prevention: You will also have removed the toxins, impurities and dead skin that could cause acne in the foreseeable future.
- Mental Health and Spiritual Healing: Taking care of yourself is always a demonstration that you are healing internally, giving you the time and attention you deserve.
- Relaxation: There is nothing more relaxing than a facial massage … Well, yes there is: a full body massage!
- Blood flow: Blood carries oxygen and massages increase circulation creating a rejuvenating effect.
- Cleansing: If you are regular and disciplined with the subsequent treatments of a facial, you will notice wonderful changes in the elasticity, uniformity, and smoothness of your skin.
- Expert advice: Are you wearing the right sunscreen? Is your skin dehydrated? Should you change your eating habits? An esthetician can detect all this just by looking at your face, ask for advice!
- Boost your self-confidence: Especially if you’ve battled with acne, you know how hard it is to see your face fill with blemishes and pimples. Regularly visiting the dermatologist is the safest way to end that feeling.
- A new habit: Once you’ve got your first facial you will be going back for another one. The treatment increases your absorption of moisturizers, and enhances the collagen effects on your skin, making you look younger and rested. Who can resist that temptation?
- During pregnancy: Preventing sunspots and treating pregnancy face marks are another great benefit of facials when you also follow the right hormonal treatment.
If you’re wondering how to use honey to get glowing skin, look no further. Used since ancient Egypt in Cleopatra’s beauty routines, honey is a natural remedy commonly present in all kitchens. Natural honey will not only help your skin glow and radiate, but due to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties it can also help you fight aging and acne.
What kind of honey I need to get glowing skin:
The natural honey, organically produced, in a cruelty-free bee farm is excellent for dermatological treatments. Industrialized honey undergoes chemical procedures that could decrease its natural properties.
Of course, there are many types of honey; even some are produced only with a specific kind of nectar. When using it for cosmetic purposes, try to focus on avoiding those with added sugars and other industrialized sweeteners.
Why honey is great for your skin
Natural honey has a complex composition rich in nutrients. It also contains enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and organic acids which provide therapeutic properties in all kinds of treatments. Dermatologically, the main benefits of honey are:
- Bactericidal: The presence of hydrogen peroxide, flavonoids, and phenolic acids makes it perfect to treat acne, heal burns and to exfoliate the skin.
- Antioxidant properties: Antioxidants are natural substances that prevent the formation of oxides, which slow cellular decomposition at all levels. Your heart, connective tissue, and your skin will benefit from honey in all its presentations and forms (but especially on top of pancakes).
How To Use Honey To Get Glowing Skin at home:
It’s easy! Put it on your freshly cleaned face! My personal favorite is using it in a homemade facial mask made mixing honey, oats and ground red apple. Apply it on your face and let it sit for 15 minutes. Not only does it make your skin look glowy and fresh, but it also moisturizes and fights acne due to honey’s bactericidal and antiseptic effects.
For anti-aging effects take a brush and apply a tablespoon of honey mixed with egg white. Distribute it from your cleavage to your forehead, avoiding placing it around the eyes. 15 minutes later remove it using only cold water and neutral soap. Baby skin at home! Guaranteed!
We hope you have enjoyed all the benefits of using honey to get glowing skin. Do you want us to review other natural home remedies? Natural Facial mask recipes, or tips to prevent skin aging? Let us know in the comments! See you next time!
Maintaining a healthy-looking skin is a task that becomes more complex over the years. As the years go by, cell regeneration slows down, and it is at this juncture that we start trying products like the Petitfee Rice exfoliator, one that will surely become indispensable to look your best once you’ve tried it.
My experience with the Petitfee Rice exfoliator:
Exfoliation consists of using lightly abrasive products to remove dead skin residues that rest on the surface of your skin, clogging our pores and causing all kinds of aesthetic problems, even infections in people with delicate skin such as me.
Exfoliating is a must to fight acne. Using the right products will help you reduce blackheads and whiteheads drastically. Although there are homemade exfoliating recipes that can work pretty well, the Petitfee Rice exfoliator as it is enriched with walnut powder has also helped me to control the excess oiliness, and improve my skin’s natural balance.
That’s why products like the Petitfee Rice exfoliator are an essential part of my weekly home-spa routine. In addition to removing dead skin, other results I’ve seen are skin radiance, sun spots whitening, and a considerable improvement in my acne scars.
Petitfee Rice exfoliator: Ingredients
Rice Powder: Its Whitening effect can help you balance your skin tone and vanish sunspots. Rice is rich in phenolic and flavonoid compounds, vitamins A, E, and C. These will help you fight acne, wrinkles, and the dark circles under your eyes.
Walnut Powder: The presence of vitamin B, along with vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
Shea Butter: The Karite seed also known as shea, provides an ultra-humectant regenerative effect that will nourish your skin’s elasticity.
How to use the Petitfee Rice exfoliator
What I recommend is to use the Petitfee Rice exfoliator after removing makeup and impurities with make-up remover and facial tonic.
- Use it as you would use any other exfoliating product: Place a small amount of exfoliating cream on your fingertips and begin to make slow circular movements from your chin going up to your forehead.
- Remove the product residue with lukewarm water so you can continue with a hydrating mask or apply your night cream as usual.
- If you want a deeper exfoliation, apply Petitfee Rice exfoliator as a face mask let it sit for a couple of minutes before exfoliating.
The Petitfee Rice exfoliator comes with a purifying smoothing effect that is enhanced by the action of walnut powder. This innovative Korean product is one that I would use not only as an exfoliator but also as a mask or a full body scrub. I totally recommend it!